All international visitors to Mozambique, who require a visa, can now receive a visa on arrival, confirms Mike Brett, South African representative of the Mozambique Roadshow. Visitors will pay US$50 for a dual-entry visa which is valid for 30 days. This new new visa policy will make traveling to Mozambique a lot easier, and will have a very positive impact on Mozambique’s inbound tourism industry. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity