Merdiana will serve seasonal flights from Rimini and Milan to the Canary Islands this fall. From October 6, 2016 to April 27, 2017, the Italian airline will offer a flight every Thursday on the triangular route between Malpensa , Recife and Fortaleza , operated by its Boeing 767-300ER aircraft. In addition, Meridiana will serve a new route between Milan and Recife, adding this stop on the route to Fortaleza. This brings the number of its Brazilian destinations to three. (Source)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!