Oman Air announced its plans to connect more destinations in India, up from the 11 it currently serves, and is keen to increase the number of flights to some destinations it currently serves. The airline intends to add Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Kochi to its network in India and is just waiting for approval. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!