Oman Air plans to increase its flight services in India to 175 weekly by 2018 besides seeking an enhanced weekly seat entitlement. The airline currently operates 126 weekly flights across 11 destinations in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapu-ram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Hyderabad, and Goa. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax