Oman Air, the national carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, recently launched a new codeshare agreement with Gulf Air, the Kingdom of Bahrain’s national carrier, which sees the airlines combined frequencies between Bahrain and Muscat at six daily flights. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!