Oman Air will operate 11 daily flights between Salalah and the Omani capital of Muscat using Boeing 737, Boeing 787 and Airbus 330 air-craft , increasing the capacity to 15,000 seats compared to the previous year. The Dubai-Salalah route will be served with one daily flight in the months of July and August. Furthermore, from September 1, Oman Air will deploy Boeing 737s on the Salalah to Dubai route, replac-ing smaller Embraer 175 regional jets. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries