Royal Brunei Airlines, the national flagship carrier of Brunei Darussalam, has boosted its commitment to environmental protection by partnering with a talented French start-up, which provides a 360 degree solution to reduce fuel costs and CO2 emissions of airlines. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity