RwandAir will be deploying its first Airbus A330-200, which will arrive September this year, to Dubai. The route is to be served nonstop out of Kigali four times a week. The remaining three frequencies will continue to route via Mombasa where RwandAir enjoys fifth freedom rights on all sectors in and out of Kenya’s port city. A second A330, a larger -300 variant, will then begin to serve Mumbai and Guangzhou combined. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax