On a lovely balmy evening in Southern California on November 2nd at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills, approximately 100 of the greater LA Area’s leading C level top Executives and Corporate Travel Managers attended the Skyteam Alliance’s Annual West Coast Partner Reception to thank those who sell the Skyteam member airlines on a regular basis. XiamenAir the newest addition to the Skyteam family was proud to be a part of this year’s event and was represented there by Sascha Bullen, VP Commercial Services for AirlinePros. XiamenAir (MF) is a carrier based in Xiamen, China with ambitious network growth plans, now serving Vancouver Canada, Seattle and service coming soon to New York and Los Angeles.
Recent News & Events
- Airlink Resolution on Ticket Re-issue and Re-accommodation of SAA Tickets After 6th December 2019 on Airlink Flights
- Loganair Takes Over 16 of Flybe’s Former Routes
- Coronavirus Hits Outbound U.S. Flight Bookings
- Coronavirus crisis: Travel companies relax change and cancellation policies
- CORONAVIRUS POLL RESULTS
- The Coronavirus has the Potential to Jeopardize the Global Business Travel Industry
- A Handy Guide To Booking Gorilla Trekking Permits In Uganda, Rwanda And Congo
- Airlink names AirlinePros International as their General Sales Agent in North America.
- Announcing New President Marc Cavaliere of AirlinePros International
- Voted the No.1 Destination in 2020