Somon Air, Tajikistan’s first private airline, and Boeing have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to purchase a new Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. The new aircraft type is expected to arrive in Tajikistan in 2018. The signing ceremony was held on November 14, 2017, in Dubai at the Dubai Air Show.
Recent News & Events
- Welcome to Jinan & Flying with Shandong Airlines
- Loganair Announces 2020 New Routes & Expansion
- Travel Smoothly from the USA with Loganair & United
- 5 Interesting Facts on Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- This Video Will Convince You To Visit China!!
- XL Airways at the Bastille Day Street Fair in Jersey City, NJ
- Celebrate Bastille Day & Enter to Win a Ticket to France with XL Airways
- WEBINAR: AIR NIUGINI WELCOMES YOU TO PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- Hunnu Air launches EMB190 flight to Erlian on 13 June 2019
- interCaribbean: Travel like James Bond to Ocho Rios