Somon Air, Tajikistan’s first private airline, and Boeing have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to purchase a new Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. The new aircraft type is expected to arrive in Tajikistan in 2018. The signing ceremony was held on November 14, 2017, in Dubai at the Dubai Air Show.
Recent News & Events
- Airlink Resolution on Ticket Re-issue and Re-accommodation of SAA Tickets After 6th December 2019 on Airlink Flights
- Loganair Takes Over 16 of Flybe’s Former Routes
- Coronavirus Hits Outbound U.S. Flight Bookings
- Coronavirus crisis: Travel companies relax change and cancellation policies
- CORONAVIRUS POLL RESULTS
- The Coronavirus has the Potential to Jeopardize the Global Business Travel Industry
- A Handy Guide To Booking Gorilla Trekking Permits In Uganda, Rwanda And Congo
- Airlink names AirlinePros International as their General Sales Agent in North America.
- Announcing New President Marc Cavaliere of AirlinePros International
- Voted the No.1 Destination in 2020