Southern Airways Express will commence its planned commuter flights from Latrobe to Pittsburgh in late spring next year. The airline will offer four daily flights to Pittsburgh on a nine-passenger plane, saving travelers from central Westmoreland County a drive of about 60 miles to the airport in western Allegheny County. Arnold Palmer Regional has not had commuter service to Pittsburgh since 2004. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!