Southern Airways Express, the successful bidder to be the carrier for DUJ Airport, announced that it’s bringing back daily service to Pittsburgh. Furthermore, it also revealed its plan to make DUJ a dual-hub by adding Baltimore Washington International (BWI) as a second hub. The flights are expected to commence before Thanksgiving this year. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!