TAAG Angola Airlines, the national airline of Angola, is evaluating new routes to Europe after receiving authorization to fly to all European Union (EU) countries from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). The airline plans to eventually fly to Paris, Frankfurt or London.(Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax