As part of the extended agreement, SAA will codeshare with TAAG on its direct services between Johannesburg and Luanda, and Cape Town and Luanda, effective January 15, 2018. In return, TAAG will codeshare with SAA on its direct services between Johannesburg and Luanda, as well as on its flights from Johannesburg to Harare, Lusaka and Hong Kong. Under the codeshare agreement, TAAG will be able to offer flights plated with the DT code, operated by SAA, and SAA will offer flights plated SAA, operated by TAAG.
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity