As part of the extended agreement, SAA will codeshare with TAAG on its direct services between Johannesburg and Luanda, and Cape Town and Luanda, effective January 15, 2018. In return, TAAG will codeshare with SAA on its direct services between Johannesburg and Luanda, as well as on its flights from Johannesburg to Harare, Lusaka and Hong Kong. Under the codeshare agreement, TAAG will be able to offer flights plated with the DT code, operated by SAA, and SAA will offer flights plated SAA, operated by TAAG.
Recent News & Events
- Welcome to Jinan & Flying with Shandong Airlines
- Loganair Announces 2020 New Routes & Expansion
- Travel Smoothly from the USA with Loganair & United
- 5 Interesting Facts on Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- This Video Will Convince You To Visit China!!
- XL Airways at the Bastille Day Street Fair in Jersey City, NJ
- Celebrate Bastille Day & Enter to Win a Ticket to France with XL Airways
- WEBINAR: AIR NIUGINI WELCOMES YOU TO PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- Hunnu Air launches EMB190 flight to Erlian on 13 June 2019
- interCaribbean: Travel like James Bond to Ocho Rios