Tunisair commenced service between Tunis (TUN) and Montreal (YUL) on 16 June. Although the route was launched on a Thursday, the twice-weekly operation will regularly be flown on Wednesdays and Sundays using its 266-seat A330-200s. Montreal becomes the carrier’s only destination in North America. Looking at the airline’s schedules data, its other A330-200 routes are Algiers, Paris Orly, Jeddah and Madinah. (Read more)
Tunisair touches down in Montreal
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity