UTair is launching new flights from Pulkovo Airport. The carrier will commence services from Saint Petersburg, Russia to Munich, Samara and Mineralnye Vody in the coming IATA Winter Season. Flights from Saint Petersburg to Munich will commence on October 30, 2016. Flights will be operated on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. In addition, the carrier will launch its four times weekly service from Saint Petersburg to Samara from October 31. Flights will be operated from Mondays to Thursdays. Finally, UTair will start a daily Saint Petersburg–Mineralnye Vody service from November 1. Business and economy configured Boeing 737-500 aircraft are used for the above flights. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!