On February 15, 2017, Xiamen Airlines made New York its second destination in the US. On that day the carrier launched a three times weekly service from Fuzhou (FOC) to New York JFK (JFK), a distance of 7,753 miles. That’s over 1,243 miles longer than the SkyTeam member’s previous longest route between Shenzhen and Seattle-Tacoma, a route it launched last September. No other carrier offers non-stop flights between Fuzhou and the US. Both routes are flown using the airline’s 787-8s. It also uses the same type to support service to Amsterdam and Vancouver.
Xiamen Airlines Starts its Longest Route Ever
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity