On February 15, 2017, Xiamen Airlines made New York its second destination in the US. On that day the carrier launched a three times weekly service from Fuzhou (FOC) to New York JFK (JFK), a distance of 7,753 miles. That’s over 1,243 miles longer than the SkyTeam member’s previous longest route between Shenzhen and Seattle-Tacoma, a route it launched last September. No other carrier offers non-stop flights between Fuzhou and the US. Both routes are flown using the airline’s 787-8s. It also uses the same type to support service to Amsterdam and Vancouver.
Xiamen Airlines Starts its Longest Route Ever
Recent News & Events
- Airlink Resolution on Ticket Re-issue and Re-accommodation of SAA Tickets After 6th December 2019 on Airlink Flights
- Loganair Takes Over 16 of Flybe’s Former Routes
- Coronavirus Hits Outbound U.S. Flight Bookings
- Coronavirus crisis: Travel companies relax change and cancellation policies
- CORONAVIRUS POLL RESULTS
- The Coronavirus has the Potential to Jeopardize the Global Business Travel Industry
- A Handy Guide To Booking Gorilla Trekking Permits In Uganda, Rwanda And Congo
- Airlink names AirlinePros International as their General Sales Agent in North America.
- Announcing New President Marc Cavaliere of AirlinePros International
- Voted the No.1 Destination in 2020