XL Airways announced its newest scheduled charter service between Paris CDG and Tel Aviv Ben Gurion during summer of next year. The airline will operate a 2x-weekly, A330-operated service between March and November of next year. Frequencies may increase depending on demand. A special series of one-off flights to the Israeli city have also been scheduled for December 15, 19 and 26, 2016 and January 2, 2017. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!