Find your ideal career with us
Working with AirlinePros
Life at AirlinePros
Job Vacancies at AirlinePros
- Discuss and study the brief and determine requirements. Prepare drafts to present ideas.
- Conceptualize visuals and layouts based on requirements and schedule projects assigned.
- Design and create high-quality graphics, illustrations, and layouts for print and digital media.
- Develop creative concepts and ideas for various marketing materials, including social media posts, banners, infographics, and email campaigns.
- Use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign to create and edit images and layouts for various projects.
- Study the brand manual of the company as well as that of clients and prepare designs accordingly. Ensure the graphics are visually appealing and effective. Make amends after feedback.
- Work with the team including writers, researchers and take lead in getting necessary approvals on time.
- Knowledge of SEOs.
- Assist with internal forms and documentations.
- Stay up to date with the best and the latest practices in design trends, web design and experience, and industry trends. Ensure our brand identity as well as that of our clients are maintained.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different timelines, be deadline-oriented, highly organized, proactively take on projects and work independently.
- Generating and editing videos for social media, websites, and other digital channels using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects would be a great addition to what we are looking for.
- Graduation or equivalent in graphic design and/or web design, visual arts, computer science or related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Corel Draw, PowerPoint. Understanding of HTML and CSS, and Responsive Design concepts.
- Awareness of the latest principles in UI/UX design philosophy and familiarity with WordPress.
- Between 3 – 5 years’ experience as a web graphic designer preferably with ample exposure in travel/aviation industry.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Familiarity with SEO concepts and best practices.
- A good communicator with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new technologies as well as print design experience will be added advantages.
AirlinePros International is a global leader in airline and travel representation. We facilitate airlines access new markets and support their sales and distribution in over 40 locations worldwide. Ou...
- Produce high-quality content for a variety of mediums, including newsletters, tutorial films, website, social media, emails, and other digital channels.
- Conduct research to ensure that all content is accurate, current, and relevant.
- Collaborate with team members to develop content strategies and plan editorial calendars and produce specialized content as per timelines.
- Edit and proofread content for grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and formatting errors.
- Optimize content for SEO and other digital marketing best practices.
- Monitor content performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in content creation, editing, and proofreading.
- Creative with an eye for layout and design.
- Should be meticulous and persuasive in following up.
- Ability to work in high performance environments and meet timelines.
- Experience in managing and moderating social communities will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Design, or related field.
- At least five years of experience in content creation, editing, and proofreading.
- Strong understanding of grammar, punctuation, and style guidelines.
- Experience with content management systems, SEO, and digital marketing best practices.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Hands-on experience with CMS like WordPress, Weebly, etc.
- More than passable knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
AirlinePros International is a global leader in airline and travel representation. We facilitate airlines access new markets and support their sales and distribution in over 40 locations...
- Contact agencies on behalf of portfolio of airlines to discuss opportunities and assure brand and network awareness.
- Under the direction of each airline, negotiate incentive programs to secure business on the best possible terms.
- Strive to achieve excellence in a role of consultative sales account management.
- Liaise with Groups & Specialist Sales team to monitor performance of various sales channel programs/fare products.
- Establish assigned airline sales goals in cooperation with the AirlinePros sales planning team and ensure business plans and annual commercial agreements are implemented on time.
- Be flexible and make sure additional incentives are rolled out as and when required in order to meet revenue goals.
- Build robust relationships with internal support teams, airlines and trade partners.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity and trends within the industry, identify threats and make recommendations on what action, if any, an airline should undertake to maintain its competitive edge.
- Provide training sessions for key trade partners to assist them in actively selling all airlines in the AirlinePros portfolio.
- Represent airlines at promotional events, trade shows and conferences.
- Monthly reporting to each assigned airline on sales growth, opportunities and obstacles.
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of airline sales revenue, ensuring it aligns with each airline’s objectives and sales plan. The selected candidate will work directly with t...
- Ensure the accounting and finance activities are performed with accuracy and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and ensuring taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, profit maximization, and financial management.
- Focus on fraud prevention and risk management including chargeback resolutions.
- Cash Book
- Downloading of bank statements daily and perform recons.
- Receiving ticket sales returns from ticket office and reconcile with receipts in bank.
- Record banking transactions on QB. (Accounting System).
- Receipt of funds and bank it daily.
- Confirm receipts in bank for ticket sales office.
- Provide guidance in safe keeping of ticket sales money.
- Accounts Payable
- Obtaining at least three quotes for purchases of goods and services.
- Ensure necessary approval for payment is obtained before processing of the invoice on QB.
- Record expense against the correct allocation code.
- Send Invoice for payment and print payment confirmation from bank when needed.
- Perform supplier recons which agrees with the aged payables monthly.
- Safekeeping of all supplier invoices.
- Accounts Receivable
- The company will not make credit available to passengers or companies, it will be the responsibility of the accountant to communicate it to all staff.
- Raising Invoice not generated automatically.
- Ensure all funds due to company are received.
- Perform monthly reconciliations to aged Receivables.
- General Ledger and Taxes
- Perform general ledger recons of control accounts monthly.
- Ensure all are taxes paid and recorded.
- Import transactions of HR In the general ledger monthly.
- Ensure all HR-related control accounts reconciled and updated with relevant transactions.
- Work with the accounting team of AirlinePros Inc for consolidations of books.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in finance, accounting or financial systems.
- At least five years’ experience in travel agency / travel industry accounting.
- Communication skills in English.
- On-the-job experience at least in one accounting software.
- IATA/ARC accounting (ICH/SIS).
- Continuous professional development.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM and database platforms and services.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross-functionally within an organization.
- Creative problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and ability to positively challenge.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work within a diverse and global workforce.
- Self-confidence to take initiative to learn and self-confidence to seek out answers, ask questions.
The selected candidates will play an integral role in providing detailed analytical, and financial reports for internal control and risk management. The openings are based in Kochi, Kerala, and curren...