As a customer service agent, your goal is to provide a positive, friendly and efficient experience for both travel agents and consumers delivering a high standard of customer service and ensuring that all procedural processes are carried out as required.
You have excellent communication skills and a strong customer orientated approach with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the travel industry. The ability to work a shift pattern is required including weekends and holidays. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Taking care of new travel bookings, ticketing, rebooking and other ticket modifications;
- Providing Agent support to travel agencies and customers regarding schedules, fares, arrivals, departures and other travel-related queries;
- Supporting airport staff during time of check-in regarding ticket investigations and modifications;
- Preparing flights from operational side, and tracking requested flight information;
- Operating with discretion within a well-defined policy;
- Adhering to the company standards in delivering customer service, including telephone etiquette, and following established customer service escalation procedures;
- Following company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s), utilizing of booking tools (GDS systems, such as Sabre and Amadeus);
- Performing back-office functions, including payments and sales report reconciliations;
- Performing additional duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in the travel and hospitality industry and in a high-volume call center is highly desirable.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Fluent in English – additional language skills a plus
- Ability to handle multi-cultural and multi-lingual clientele
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with travel suppliers, direct customers, airlines, other departments, and management.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Sabre and/or Amadeus GDS such as creation of an air booking, ticketing, exchanges, pricing, routing and queue processing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: South Florida, USA (Hybrid, remote)
Employment type: Full-Time
Benefits offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision, PTO
AirlinePros International is an award-winning firm founded and managed by airline professionals. We have been contracted by both Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) to facilitate airlines access new markets and support their sales and distribution in the respective markets. Our International Management team has over 500 years of collective travel industry experience spanning many nationalities.
Our journey began in the United States in 1999 and has expanded to other parts of the world in response to the needs of our aviation clients and partners. Our global network professionals are focused on increasing revenues and reducing costs for our partners in the aviation industry. AirlinePros’ expertise and experience stretches across the breadth and depth of the aviation industry including airlines, airports, travel service providers, associated industry facilitators (IATA, ARC, ICAO, ACI, etc.) and the aviation regulatory environment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with their resume and any other supporting document as required to email@example.com.