AirlinePros International is a global leader in airline and travel representation. We facilitate airlines access new markets and support their sales and distribution in over 40 locations worldwide. Our team comprises of aviation experts with cumulative industry experience of over 500 years. Backed by a culture of integrity, passion, accountability, and quality partnerships, we ensure the success of more than 70 airline partners from all over the world. An equal opportunity employer with a culturally diverse team of passionate professionals, we invite you to come on board, and soar with us to newer heights.
We are looking for web content specialists who understands SEO and social media to create content that promotes our brand. The content can be anything that goes on the web like newsletters, website copy, graphics, blogs, videos, in short, everything that will keep our audience engaged. Besides creating content, you should be able to edit and proofread and evaluate output by others to ensure our standards of for accuracy, clarity and style are met. Proficiency in graphic design and eye for effective designs and layouts will be amazing additions to clinch this post.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Produce high-quality content for a variety of mediums, including newsletters, tutorial films, website, social media, emails, and other digital channels.
- Conduct research to ensure that all content is accurate, current, and relevant.
- Collaborate with team members to develop content strategies and plan editorial calendars and produce specialized content as per timelines.
- Edit and proofread content for grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and formatting errors.
- Optimize content for SEO and other digital marketing best practices.
- Monitor content performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in content creation, editing, and proofreading.
- Creative with an eye for layout and design.
- Should be meticulous and persuasive in following up.
- Ability to work in high performance environments and meet timelines.
- Experience in managing and moderating social communities will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Design, or related field.
- At least five years of experience in content creation, editing, and proofreading.
- Strong understanding of grammar, punctuation, and style guidelines.
- Experience with content management systems, SEO, and digital marketing best practices.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Hands-on experience with CMS like WordPress, Weebly, etc.
- More than passable knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
This is a fulltime position based out of our Kochi office in Kerala – currently on hybrid mode. Interested candidates please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Web content specialist’ in subject line. While we offer competitive salaries, it will also be commensurate with experience.